This is my last week at school. I only have two more days left in college, well at least for my bachelors degree. I hope to return in a couple of years to get my MBA. BYU has been a great place to go to school. Attending football games and soccer games has been a blast. Intramurals have also been fun, especially since I played with a bunch of guys from my home town. I would recommend going to BYU to anyone. The classes and tests are challenging, but the education and experience are worth the hardship. Most of the students are great and the teachers teach the material based upon gospel principles.
I remember when I started at BYU being so nervous and thinking that graduation seemed so far away. Well, it's here and it has been a blur. College has been a lot of blood sweat and tears in the classroom, and a lot of fun doing everything else. It's sad that my college days are coming to an end, but I'm excited to start the next chapter of my life, like getting a job and making money.
A few more hours in the classroom and some brutal tests are the only things separating me from graduating. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment