Monday, January 2, 2012

It's official, we're moving to Texas!

I have never been to Texas, unless you count the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. Caleb and I will be moving there in just 10 days! Caleb accepted a job as superintendent for a home builder just outside of the Houston area. He is excited to work in a job that's more applicable to his major and we're both excited for a new adventure. Ever been to Houston? Know anyone in the area? We'd love to hear any tips or advice.

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Darn we didn't even get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! Congratulations, you guys! 10 days?? That's SO soon! Good luck with the big move. I love Houston. Be sure and check out The Galleria... It is such a huge mall with every imaginable store in it. There's even an ice rink in there in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! I don't know much about Texas but know tons about moving across the country, so if you need any moving tips, I can give you those :). Hope all goes well. You have friends in Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Excited for you guys on your new adventure! I will be watching for updates....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your transition goes well!! What a great adventure!!

    ReplyDelete