Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

Is it too early for one of these?


I love the holidays. Mostly because I associate them with no work and lots of time spent with family. And the festiveness surrounding the holidays can't be beat. SO...to get in the spirit and do something crafty I made a countdown chain. My sisters and I used to make these when we were little. You just use strips of paper and tape or glue, it doesn't get much easier. The yellow and brown is the countdown to Thanksgiving then it transitions to red and green for the continued countdown until Christmas.

In addition to the chain I've had these countdowns up on my computer at work for awhile now. The times aren't exact but it gives me something to look forward to. If you have windows 7 it's a really easy gadget to add.

1 comment: