Oh my! How cute are those?! I always see glass vases like those when I am out thrifting. I gotta know how you did them please! Thanks for stopping by for a visit, leaving a sweet comment and following! Hope to see you again soon :)
My name is Rachel, although once upon a time I insisted it was ReRachel. I love to blog and craft and read. It’s a way to be productive with my time (that's right, productive) and to have a little fun. I like to create things and more importantly I think we need to create things. I hope you enjoy reading.
These are SO freakin' cute! I love the ribbons. How fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my! How cute are those?! I always see glass vases like those when I am out thrifting. I gotta know how you did them please! Thanks for stopping by for a visit, leaving a sweet comment and following! Hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDelete