What is it? A virtual pinboard. At first I thought, WHY? But it makes total sense. I have a word document on my computer with pages and pages of links and photos of craft ideas and recipes, things I want to try one day but don't want to forget where I saw them in the first place. And Pinterest is simply an avenue to do just that. So I signed up a few days ago. And I'm enjoying it.
In fact, here is a product of my Pinterest love.
Someone I follow pinned a photo of Pumpkin Butter (originally recipe and photo found here). And I thought it'd be fun to try. I made it last night but I haven't tried it yet (as it needed to chill in the refrigerator). My fingers are crossed that it tastes good. I altered the recipe slightly (leaving out the "optional" whiskey and adding a bit of pumpkin pie spice, just for fun). I'll let you know if it's worth a try.




i just joined pinterest a few weeks ago, and it's so fun!
ReplyDelete