Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sundays are the best days of the week

I would have to say that Sundays are my favorite day of the week right now. With all of the tests I have coming up, homework, and having to leave on Wednesday to go to Reno; it's great to have a day to just relax. There's nothing better than being able to let all your worries and troubles go away for a day or two. It's also nice to just be at home after being stressed out and trying to get a millions things done this past week. Today, Rachel made potato soup in the crock pot, which was really good and then she read while I watched parts of the Super Bowl. I didn't watch a lot of it, because it was boring this year. Also, I was a little disappointed with the commercials that I did see. They weren't very good. Our favorite commercial we decided was the Dorito commercial, where two guys are in a gym and one guy has a bag of Nachos in his hand. The guy offers his friend some Doritos and then he tells the friend that he stole them from Tim. The friend immediately spits the Doritos out and tells his friend to hide the bag. Next thing you know there's a nacho stuck into the guys throat and he falls over dead. The camera pans over to Tim and you see this crazy guy wearing a samurai outfit made out of Doritos. It was pretty funny. It's one of those things you have to see for yourself. Something else that was interesting this weekend was when we went over to Rachel's sister's house, yesterday, and played a game called Dominion. We've decided it's a must have game. It's a really cool card game that once again you have to see or play for yourself. Apparently the game is extremely popular in Europe and won the Spiel Award for best game of the year. It's probably the funnest card game I have ever played and it's a game where you can't really get mad at anyone else. Rachel is currently trying to take as many surveys as she can so that she can earn enough reward money from Amazon so that she can buy it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment