Me and one of my co-workers!
By far, one of the funnest rides. Caleb did not agree.
This was more Caleb's style. Thankfully Caleb's cousin Josh came along so I didn't have to go on these kinds of rides.
In other news, I'm now a quarter of a century old. And I decided it's an excellent time to start making changes. Sometimes birthdays are like your own personal "New Years." You can make resolutions and goals to make the next year of your life different and better. One of my goals is to continually learn new things. I think since graduating from school I've been stagnant in the learning department. Maybe it had something to do with being in school for 17 years and needing a break. But no more! First off, I'm learning about business...with many more things to come.
Pretty flowers my mom and dad sent me.




No comments:
Post a Comment