Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My New Hobby

I finally did it. I got a new hobby. Don't worry I'll still post about the books I read each month (I think I'm at eight for this month) and other fun and exciting things. But I felt like I needed to be more productive with some of my time and do something that challenged me in multiple ways.

SO...

I decided to start a business. Surprised? I'm kind of surprised. It's a little intimidating to start something so new and different and risky. But I'm going to try it nevertheless. What am I going to do? I'm going to make and sell wooden home decor items. It's a creative outlet that I need...so if it suits your fancy you can visit my new blog, "Wooden Parlor." Let me know what you think. I'll also be doing a giveaway on the Wooden Parlor blog soon if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw your new blog and business, and all I can say is WAY TO GO girl! Wishing you lots of success in your business endeavor. And you certainly have some sweet products and a crisp, clearly organized etsy shop. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Rachel! I love this so much! You are so inspiring!! If you ever need someone to do a craft with....you should call me!

    ReplyDelete