Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet Evelyn!

On August 19, 2011 I met Evelyn, my adorable new niece! She came a couple weeks before her scheduled due date (which was Labor Day). I was lucky enough to take the day off and spent it with Amanda. Our mom flew in that night to help out, with my dad coming a week later. Everyone was very excited to meet this new little one.

My first look

Amanda, looking good for just having surgery
She finally got to hold her after four hours
Holding baby Evelyn
I love this picture of her
Uncle Caleb holding Evelyn (she looks so tiny when he holds her)
Happy family!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel! How are you? I didn't know it was you commenting on my blog until I came over here:)I love it!
    So Amanda had a baby? That is so neat! She looks great. Tell her I said hi:)
    Now I know where you are I'll have to come visit your blog often:)
    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete